Helpdesk Administrator - Full Time
Express Elevators Ltd (part of the KONE group) are currently looking for an energetic person to join the national helpdesk.
You will work within a dedicated and supportive team taking inbound and making outbound calls. You’ll also be dealing with email queries from customers and/or suppliers, accurately recording requests for service.
If you are a confident, helpful individual who is customer focused and enjoys interaction this is the opportunity for you!
- Help Desk Administrator based at the head office in Baildon, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Starting Salary - £7.50ph
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone and email in line with client service levels.
- Accurately record details of the caller and works required.
- Provide high levels of customer and supplier satisfaction, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance.
- Proven data entry ability, good keyboard skills and the ability to work with shared files and folders.
- Attention to detail when obtaining and inputting information
- A clear and professional telephone manner
- You will be required to work 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we would like to hear from you. Please download an application form from our website and send together with a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Express Elevators Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively welcomes suitable qualified and experienced applications from individuals irrespective of sex, race, gender, age, national origin, religion, religious belief, sexual orientation or disablement. If you have not heard from us within 6-weeks of applying for an advertised position, please assume that you have not been selected for interview. We thank you for the interest you have shown in Express Elevators Ltd.